How we work
Not only do we search for exciting destinations, but we also uncover truly adventurous experiences to share with our guests. This includes the mountains and it’s colorful hill tribes for which Myanmar is so famous. We meet up with village Chiefs to get their permission to introduce foreign guests to their communities.
We pride ourselves in presenting to guests our rich and diverse culture of the many ethnic groups. It is so rewarding to see our guests foster new friendships with the people of Myanmar, and to one day return to celebrate old friendships.
We explore idyllic beaches and hidden places along the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River where we can create memories for our guests. We play “Indiana Jones” among the ancient ruins and discover interesting facts about our rich history.
At Pro Niti Travel every single guest is treated as a friend, and therefore our service is personal and geared towards the individual, rather than towards large groups.
So, we are your friend in adventure travel across Myanmar. We create adventure and immerse our guests to experience our culture, ethnic diversity, and ancient history. We are professional, so please leave all the planning and execution to us so you can have peace of mind while creating your own treasured memories.
Why travel with Pro Niti Travel?
We can come up with a list of 101 reasons why our guests choose Pro Niti Travel. Let’s look at just a few of them:
- According to the most authoritative travel review website, TripAdvisor, we are excellent, so they awarded us with their Certificate of Excellence. We are so proud to be so excellent!
- We know our guests don’t buy just “travel planning”. They buy, and really only care about what is important to them – experiences, adventure and making travel dreams come true. The rest is all taken care of by our team so you can have peace of mind while creating beautiful memories!
- Our guests appreciate our commitment to responsible travel. Myanmar is still at the inauguration stage of tourism with many communities never been exposed to foreign visitors. It is important to carefully introduce these communities to the positive impact of tourism.
- We are serious about eco-friendly living and conservation of nature so we encourage our guests to participate in this education process to the communities we interact with. We try hard to leave a positive impact wherever we travel. Our company commits an ongoing contribution of 1% of our profit to benefit these communities and create sustainable living.
- We allow our guests to get immersed in authentic local experiences at the level of their choosing.
- We focus on innovation in our creation of travel adventures and itineraries. We don’t believe in following the crowds, even though we do make sure our guests experience the classic destinations that make Myanmar such a sought after country among travelers.
- Our team, our guests, and our beautiful country are our most important assets. We are committed to protecting all people, animals, plants, and places so dear to our hearts.
We need you. Myanmar needs you.
Please be our guest and join us on an adventure trip across our beautiful country. We promise to leave you with awesome memories!